We are looking for candidates for the position of sole executive body of Russian legal entities.
- Responsibility, self-discipline, accurateness, good literacy (must).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian (must).
- Eligible to work in Cyprus without a special work permit (must).
- Knowledge of Greek language (advantage).
- Proficiency in Excel is a must;
- Education in bookkeeping and accounting sphere (advantage).
- Work experience on a position of bookkeeper, accountant, office manager or corporate administrator (advantage).
- Invoicing, including without limitation:
- Reconciliation of sales and services invoices;
- Monitoring of timely settlement of annual levies payment for a portfolio of clients in various jurisdictions;
- Liaison with corporate providers and registered agents for the purposes of outstanding fees settlement (monthly update);
- Preparation of payment plans for treasury department and monitoring of timely settlement;
- Keeping a track record of utilities payments and other services invoices for a number of clients’ premises and cars;
- Collection of outstanding fees.
- Support of the document flow (especially in connection with the requirements of company clients' auditors);
- Preparation of the sets of corporate documents for the purposes of KYC, corporate due diligence;
- Answering on telephone calls, incoming e-mails;
- Clerical and administration assistance;
- Photocopying, scanning and printing various documents.
- Liaising with banks, custodians, investment firms regarding clients' KYC and corporate issues;
- Update and maintenance of internal records and databases;
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, maintenance of documentation archive (in hardcopies and electronic form);
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
Benefits/ employment terms:
- Part time job (Monday to Friday, 4-5 hours per day, flexible hours) in the office located in the center of Limassol;
- Medical insurance according to the standard policy of the employer;
- All benefits and conditions as mandatory required by the applicable laws;
- Remuneration conditions will be discussed with successful candidates.
Sole executive body of Russian legal entities
- Manage the legal entity's operations;
- Organize and control major business processes;
- Establish effective relationships between the legal entity's subdivisions;
- Cooperate with the heads of departments and project managers to implement approved plans;
- Control task performance.
- Higher education;
- Executive position experience at holding companies;
- Analytical mind, ability to structure and systematise information, high level of self-control, persistence in achieving goals;
- Russian nationality.
- Offices in the centre of Moscow and St. Petersburg;
- Employment according to the RF Labour Code;
- 5/2 or part-time employment;
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.